Upcoming Programmes: Universitas Airlangga, Indonesia
On behalf of Universitas Airlangga, we would like to share several of their programmes.
- OVERSEAS SMART CITY SHORT COURSE OF AIRLANGGA 2022 (OSCAR) is a short course programme designed to invite students to learn more about the implementation of smart cities in their immediate environment, specifically from the point of view of science and technology.This programme is conducted online.
10 September 2022
Check out the programme’s guidebook.
Time: 17-18 September 2022
Platform: Video Conference (Zoom Virtual Meeting)
• Free accommodation, meals and lodging for the entire event
• Transferable Academic Credit (if applicable)
• Reward for Best Participants
For all students who are interested in joining OSCAR 2022, please contact Ms. Nurina on WhatsApp +628113227767, Tama on WhatsApp +6281542115054, or simply head to their instagram page.
- Airlangga on Philology Webinar Series
Philology is a field of cultural science that studies old manuscripts. Culinary wealth is one of the fascinating cultural icons to be preserved. Its existence until now cannot be separated from the written history contained in old manuscripts.
Saturday, 3rd September 2022
Moch. Ali, S.S., M.A., MIN (The history of food in philology)
Saturday, 10th September 2022
Dr. Junaini Kasdan (The role of philology in the modern culinary sector)
Saturday, 17th September 2022
Dr. Abimardha Kurniawan, S.Hum., M.A & AchmadChodjim (Historical of Food in Serat Centini)
Saturday, 24th September 2022
Hilmar Farid, Ph.D. & Sinarto, S.Kar, M.M. (Traditional food branding strategy in the global market)
This event will be held on:
Date: 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th September 2022
Time: 09.00A.M – 12.00 P.M (GMT+7)
Platform: Zoom Meeting (link will be shared one day prior to the webinar)
* Win Prize
* Art Performance
* Cross culture experience
For further information, kindly visit their instagram or WhatsApp on +6287797630365.