Bernd Rode Award 2020/2021 – call open until March 31st 2021
We would like to draw your attention to the Bernd Rode Award 2020/2021 which is granted to outstanding scientific and higher education collaborations between European and South-East-Asian universities in the framework of ASEA-UNINET in three different categories (junior, senior, project-based).
Application deadline: March 31st 2021
Winners will be announced in July 2021
Basic requirement to submit an application for the Bernd Rode Award 2020/2021:
- The applicant has participated in a finished or still ongoing ASEA-UNINET research project or cooperation after the year 2014
- This project was conducted in cooperation between at least one Austrian ASEA-UNINET member University and at least one ASEA-UNINET member University from South-East-Asia and has been at least partially funded by ASEA-UNINET.
- Furthermore the project has already produced results that can be presented (e.g. joint publication).
- The funds received from the Bernd Rode Award 2020/2021 can be exclusively reinvested in future ASEA-UNINET research projects and collaborations.
Submissions are to be sent by email to email@example.com until March 31st 2021 and should include the following documents:
Junior and Senior submissions:
- Short description of the research work conducted in the framework of ASEA-UNINET (about 5 pages
- Role of ASEA-UNINET in the work of the applicant
- CV and publication list (plus the applicants’ best publications as full pdf-version (max.5)
- The three most important scientific or artistic contributions of the applicant (max. 200 Words)
- Short description of the research project conducted in the framework of ASEA-UNINET (about 5 pages)
- Role of ASEA-UNINET as facilitator
- CV and list of publications of the project team
- Scientific and/or societal education results and publications arising from the project
Please indicate the category of submission. Thank you!