Launch of scholarships for inbound exchange to Universitas Indonesia!
Universitas Indonesia has announced the launch of scholarships for inbound exchange to Universitas Indonesia: UI SHINE (Scholarship for International Student Exchange) and UI GREAT (Master’s Degree Scholarships for International Students). Students are invited to take this opportunity to study at UI’s campus for a semester with additional financial support with these scholarships.
1. UI SHINE Eligibility
• UI SHINE scholarship is offered to only exchange students from UI partner universities with Student Exchange Agreement.
• Applicants must be non-Indonesian citizens
• Applicants must meet the inbound exchange admissions requirements in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
• Applicants need to submit a Motivation Letter along with the application document.
• All admission process is done through the International Office Universitas Indonesia
• The scholarship does not include the preparatory Indonesian or English course.
• Applicants must have received at least 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccination
• International students need to provide themselves with insurance to cover COVID-19 treatment in Indonesia
SHINE Scholarship Benefit
• Block Grant IDR 18,000,000 for one semester
• Visa application fee
• UI GREAT scholarship is offered to non-Indonesian citizens applying for Master’s degree
• Applicants must meet the admission requirements in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
• All admission process is done through https://admission.ui.ac.id/
• Applicants applying to master’s degree by research will need to submit a research proposal
• The scholarship does not include the preparatory Indonesian or English course
• Applicants must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 while studying at UI
• Applicants must have received at least 2 doses of COVID-19 Vaccination
GREAT Scholarship Benefit
• Tuition Fee
• Visa and Stay Permit Allowance
• Airfare Allowance
• Health Insurance Allowance
• Settlement Allowance
• Monthly Allowance
• Accommodation in dormitory*
• Books and Research Allowance
• Quarantine Fees (if applicable)
*Monthly allowance is reduced if students decide to live off-campus
SHINE and GREAT Timeline
Application Closing Date: 31 May 2022
Announcement: 20 June 2022
Confirmation of Offer: 30 June 2022
Visa Application Deadline: 4 July 2022
International Office Universitas Indonesia
E-Mail : email@example.com
Website : international.ui.ac.id