Kind Reminder: Call for Bernd Rode Award 2020 open until 10th May 2020!
We would like to draw your attention to the Bernd Rode Award which is granted to outstanding scientific and higher education collaborations between European and South-East-Asian universities in the framework of ASEA-UNINET. The award is named after Bernd Michael Rode, an eminent Austrian researcher and founder of the Austrian-South-East-Asian Academic University Network (ASEA-UNINET). It is associated with financial support up to a maximum of 5.000 EUR to enhance and extend the research possibilities in the context of projects backed by ASEA-UNINET (e.g. travel expenses, research stay) and every 18 months in three different categories (junior, senior, project-based).
The Call for Bernd Rode Award 2020 is open until May 10th 2020!
Winners will be announced in July 2020.
Basic requirement to submit an application for the Bernd Rode Award 2020:
- The applicant has participated in a finished or still ongoing ASEA-UNINET research project in the past 5 years.
- This project was conducted in cooperation between at least one Austrian ASEA-UNINET member University and at least one ASEA-UNINET member University from South-East-Asia and has been at least partially funded by ASEA-UNINET.
- Furthermore the project has already produced results that can be presented (e.g. joint publication).
- The funds received from the Bernd Rode Award 2020 can be exclusively reinvested in future ASEA-UNINET research projects and collaborations.
Submissions are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 10th 2020 and should include the following documents:
Junior and Senior submissions:
- Short description of the research work conducted in the framework of ASEA-UNINET (about 5 pages
- Role of ASEA-UNINET in the work of the applicant
- CV and publication list (plus the applicants’ best publications as full pdf-version (max.5)
- The three most important scientific or artistic contributions of the applicant (max. 200 Words)
- Short description of the research project conducted in the framework of ASEA-UNINET (about 5 pages)
- Role of ASEA-UNINET as facilitator
- CV and list of publications of the project team
- Scientific and/or societal education results and publications arising from the project
Please indicate the category of submission in the subject of your email. Thank you!
For further information regarding guidelines, submission and important dates please visit our website or download information here: