Diponegoro International Students Scholarship
Brief Introduction to DISS Program
DISS (Diponegoro International Student Scholarship) is financial assistance offered by Universitas Diponegoro to International Students (especially those who originated from ASEAN countries) to pursue their study at Diponegoro University. The scholarship consists of a waiver of tuition fees, living costs, health insurance, and travel costs (for the student from ASEAN countries only).
- Undergraduate program; Maximum of 8 semesters for undertaking an international undergraduate degree, the scholarship may be ceased if awardee cannot pass minimum grade per semester.
- Master degree by Research; Maximum 4 semesters for undertaking a master’s degree by research program. The student has to conduct thesis research with the supervision of a supervisor. Prior to graduation, the student has to publish at least 1 paper in an international reputable journal (most preferably indexed by Scopus).
- Doctorate degree by Research; Maximum 6 semesters for undertaking doctorate degree by research program. The student has to conduct dissertation research with supervision from supervisors. Prior to graduation, the student has to publish at least 2 papers on an international reputable journal (most preferably indexed by Scopus
Scholarship coverage and duration
DISS Awardee will receive:
- Round Trip International Airfare (Economy Class for ASEAN Students only) and Round Trip Local transport from Jakarta (CGK) to Semarang Airport (SRG) for all students
- Settlement Allowance of IDR 2.500.000,00 paid only once upon arrival in UNDIP
- Living Allowance IDR 2.500.000,00 per Month, please be advised that this amount only sufficient to support one person living properly in Semarang. Hence, we do not recommend our awardee to bring their family, if awardee insists to bring their family, all expenses belong to the responsibility of the awardee
- Books Allowance will be paid per semester
- Health Insurance with maximum Rp 200.000,00 monthly premium (if the cost of medical services exceeded coverage amount, the difference should be borne by the student)
- Waiver of Tuition Fee
- The Scholarship will be terminated when the student has finished their study, failed to accomplish minimum grade, or exceeded the study period
For further information, please visit this link: https://io.undip.ac.id/diss/
A poster can be downloaded here: