Bernd Rode Award 2020/2021 (before: Bernd Rode Award 2020) – Application deadline extended until March 31st 2021
We would like to draw your attention to the Bernd Rode Award 2020/2021 (before: Bernd Rode Award 2020) which is granted to outstanding scientific and higher education collaborations between European and South-East-Asian universities in the framework of ASEA-UNINET in three different categories (junior, senior, project-based).
With regard to the current COVID-19-situtation the application deadline for Bernd Rode Award 2020/2021 was extended until March 31st 2021 (instead of formerly announced May 10th 2020)!
Winners will be announced in July 2021 (instead of formerly announced July 2020).
Winners of the Bernd Rode Award 2020/2021 can use their funds granted until 30th September 2022.
Basic requirement to submit an application for the Bernd Rode Award 2020/2021:
- The applicant has participated in a finished or still ongoing ASEA-UNINET research project or cooperation after the year 2014 (e.g. eligible period: 2015 – 2020).
- This project was conducted in cooperation between at least one Austrian ASEA-UNINET member University and at least one ASEA-UNINET member University from South-East-Asia and has been at least partially funded by ASEA-UNINET.
- Furthermore the project has already produced results that can be presented (e.g. joint publication).
- The funds received from the Bernd Rode Award 2020/2021 can be exclusively reinvested in future ASEA-UNINET research projects and collaborations.
Submissions are to be sent by email to email@example.com until March 31st 2021 and should include the following documents:
Junior and Senior submissions:
- Short description of the research work conducted in the framework of ASEA-UNINET (about 5 pages
- Role of ASEA-UNINET in the work of the applicant
- CV and publication list (plus the applicants’ best publications as full pdf-version (max.5)
- The three most important scientific or artistic contributions of the applicant (max. 200 Words)
- Short description of the research project conducted in the framework of ASEA-UNINET (about 5 pages)
- Role of ASEA-UNINET as facilitator
- CV and list of publications of the project team
- Scientific and/or societal education results and publications arising from the project
Please indicate the category of submission. Thank you!
For further information regarding guidelines, submission and important dates please visit our website or download information here: